Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween 14




Halloween 14
  1. Nina Simone, "Sinnerman"
  2. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, "The Carny"
  3. Fiona Apple, "Sally's Song"
  4. The Sonics, "Strychnine"
  5. White Zombie, I'm Your Boogie Man"
  6. Echo & the Bunnymen, "The Killing Moon"
  7. Clipse, "Nightmares"
  8. The Coasters, "Poison Ivy"
  9. Roky Erickson, "I Walked with a Zombie"
  10. Swans, "The Seer Returns"
  11. Metallica, "Jump in the Fire"
  12. Howlin' Wolf, "I Ain't Superstitious"
  13. Geto Boys, "Mind Playing Tricks on Me"
  14. Peter Murphy, Trent Reznor, Jeordie White and Atticus Ross, "Warm Leatherette"
  15. Têtes Noires, "Selcric"
  16. Dr. John, "I Walk on Guilded Splinters"
For Ellen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Têtes Noires dig this mix!!

Ben Apatoff said...

Thank you! I'm a huge Têtes Noires fan.