Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Motörhead, "Just 'Cos You Got the Power"



"I would have said America wasn't ready for (Obama). And I don't think they were, because they're trying to drag him down now. I mean, the poor fucker's only just gotten rid of all that George Bush shit that he left, or is trying to. And he's being stonewalled by the fucking Congress all the time. I don't know how he's gotten anything done. They should be glad. I mean the alternative is Mitt Romney. Please, please don't vote for Mitt Romney. Fuck him. Repeal abortion law is the first thing he'll do. Fucking monster."

"(Obama) didn't have the experience of being a bastard. That's what it is, you know. That's what it comes down to. And there are no bigger bastards than the Republican party."

--Lemmy Kilmister

No comments: