Saturday, May 18, 2013

If I Ran the Lilith Fair

Amelia doesn't believe that I enjoy any female artists.



If I Ran the Lilith Fair
  1. The Go-Go's, "Our Lips Are Sealed"
  2. The Breeders, "Cannonball"
  3. Joanna Newsom, "The Book of Right On"
  4. Hole, "Violet"
  5. Sinéad O'Connor, "The Emperor's New Clothes"
  6. Best Coast, "When I'm With You"
  7. Liz Phair, "Stratford-On-Guy"
  8. Made Out of Babies, "Cooker"
  9. Arch Enemy, "Silent Wars"
  10. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, "Bad Reputation"
  11. Tune-Yards, "My Country"
  12. Fiona Apple, "Hot Knife"
  13. Patti Smith, "Dancing Barefoot"
  14. Lily Allen, "LDN"
  15. The Knife, "Heartbeats"
  16. Laura Marling, "The Muse"
  17. Joni Mitchell, "You Turn Me On I'm a Radio"
  18. Madonna, "Cherish"
  19. Janet Jackson, "Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
  20. The Blow, "True Affection"
  21. Björk, "Human Behaviour"

No comments: