- Megadeth, "A Tout le Monde"
- Talking Heads, "Psycho Killer"
- Rufus Wainwright, "Complainte de la Butte"
- Nina Simone, "Ne Me Quitte Pas"
- Petula Clark, "Viens Arec Moi"
- Béatrice Bonifassi, "Belleville Rendez-vous"
- Plastic Bertrand, "Ça Plane Pour Moi"
- Edith Piaf, "Le Vie en Rose"
- Screamin' Jay Hawkins, "I Love Paris"
- TTC, "Téléphone"
Nothing else is too shocking here--I'm not hip enough to pick an Edith Piaf song that isn't "Le Vie en Rose" or a Triplets of Belleville track that isn't the famous one. Along with Megadeth, my most-played are probably David Byrne's stab at being crazy on "Psycho Killer" and Screamin' Jay Hawkins testing out sanity on "I Love Paris." Maybe Bill O'Reilly is right to be afraid.
Download here: French Collection